Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We at Apple’s Identity Management Services (IDMS) group are seeking an extraordinary engineer who will ensure the availability, performance, maintenance and 3rd level support of a high volume, highly available, critical enterprise Identity Management systems. The position requires strategic engineering, along with tactical hands-on technical work. As a Technical Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing hardware, software infrastructure and application functionality for optimization and identifying performance bottlenecks. As an Operations Engineer, you will own the full system lifecycle including configuration and code deployment in user acceptance test and production environments. As a Site Reliability Support Engineer, you'll monitor infrastructure and application services and drive incident management. As a Technical and Operations Engineer, you will work closely with Apple's production support team, application engineers, project managers, systems engineers, network engineers, database administrators and QA team to effectively ensure availability and reliability of IDMS.
- Strong Java development and troubleshooting experience
- Strong Experience in configuration, tuning, deployment of Application / Web servers such as JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Scripting & Automation skills
- Excellent prioritization and scheduling skills
- Understanding of Database and NoSql Technologies.
- Good fundamentals on Release Management & continuous Integration
- Fundamentals of Identity Management - Authentication/Authorization
- Good Infrastructure knowledge of Load balancers, VIP configuration, Linux, Storage
- Proven record of completing task and project on-time
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with LDAP, Active Directory, and Single Sign On implementations
- Experience around Security and Compliance is nice to have
- Experience with Splunk will be a plus
- Collaborate and work along with multiple teams
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent eye for detail and a self-motivated problem solver. Passionate about Apple and delivering the best user experience to our customers
If you have a passion for solving problems and automating repeated tasks for business critical Identity and Access Management applications, we are interested in you. - To drive creative solutions to make applications available in multi data center and spawn new applications in new datacenter on need basis in an easy and non intrusive way without impacting business - To have extra focus on security & compliance details when collaborating with teams across apple. - To understand complex Identity & Access Management applications and it’s impact to Apple's business and effectively drive P0/P1 investigations - To consistently and deftly automate things to make process and system easier to work with
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.