Sr. Hybris Administrator
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an individual with experience in building applications, services using Java/J2EE & Spring frameworks. As a Hybris Administrator, would have the opportunity to work with a software engineering team building cutting edge, fast and interactive applications incorporating the best technologies available and work closely with business stakeholders and other partners to implement new solutions. If you have a passion for quality and a keen eye for details you will be a great fit. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Hands-on experience in SAP Hybris Commerce including design, configuration, testing and production deployment.
- Hands-on experience with design and administer SAP Hybris Commerce support components such as, SAP DataHub, Apache Solr
- Experience with SAP Hybris infrastructure design and configurations.
- Experience setting up technical Hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc.
- Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills
- Experience in performance tuning of the applications including JVM tuning, memory profiling.
- Experience with CI/CD deployment tools
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and real world systems deployment experience.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, architects, to ensure custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Experience in administrating, updating and tuning J2EE containers including Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Experience in configuring, managing, tuning and deploying a n-tier web application stack.
- Deep understanding of server architectures, operating systems and application resource utilization.
- Operational experience with Linux and system administration.
- Strong skills in scripting languages.
- Experience with Java troubleshooting tools
- JMap, JConsole, JVisualVM, ThreadDump, HeapDump
- Oracle, MySQL, SAP HANA and MSSQL Server
- Experience with relational noSQL databases
- MongoDB, Apache Ignite, Redis, Memcached..
- Experience with Load balancers, firewall, storage devices and virtual environments.
- Experience with working with CDN providers on best practices with implementing a CDN solution within a customer's implementation.
- Knowledge of agile processes, code management and deployment tools like
- Ant, Containerization (Docker, PV, Jail), Git / SVN, Jenkins / Bamboo / TeamCity / Hudson / VSTS, Maven
- Knowledge and experience with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, New Relic, AppDynamics, Nagios, Cacti
Join the team as a Software Engineer where you will help build innovative software applications. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of installation, monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting RESPONSIBILITIES As a Hybris Administrator you will be working in an enterprise environment building innovative client facing web applications. Other responsibilities: - Supporting SAP Hybris implementation. - Database administration tasks related to SAP Hybris. - Life Cycle Management.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 4 years technical experience in relevant areas.