Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple is seeking an experienced Quality Analyst to join the Annotations Operations Group and develop/execute quality processes to assess vendor delivered data. Our focus is to develop manual or automated processes that improve annotation dataset quality at scale. We are looking for a highly passionate and motivated individual who will put data quality and process automation at the forefront to deliver high quality data for Apple’s machine learning initiatives..
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and implementing QA/QC framework for data operation processes/engineering projects with the use of standard quality management methodology, tools and/or software packages.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, Statistical Process Control, Requirements Analysis is desired.
- Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt or experience running Agile programs a plus.
- Strong technical proficiency and experience with the software development process.
- Experience managing complex data analysis and large scale data evaluation projects is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- High degree of adaptability, flexibility, creative decision-making, and technical problem-solving abilities.
You are a proven Quality Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced workplace where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success. You will collaborate with the prototyping team and the customers who are requesting data to define QA/QC processes for all new workflows before they are integrated into mainline production. You will define quality strategy and roadmap, and provide technical expertise and leadership throughout a data request life cycle to ensure the final dataset meets the customer’s quality expectations. You will define tool requirements, work with Engineers to develop/test and deploy the Quality Tools. Identifying key performance metrics and developing reporting mechanisms is also a critical responsibility. You will run QA/QC checks for all projects in pilot and production phases, and report quality findings to the core project team. You will initiate and own improvement efforts like RCA and CAPA to reduce the Cost of Quality for the business.
Education & Experience
Minimum qualification: BS in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ or equivalent experience
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION PREFERRED: ASQ OR LEAN/SIX SIGMA
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.