Software Engineer - Frontend
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If this sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. Apple’s Identity Management engineering team is building number of web applications and platform solutions that works across multiple platforms (iOS, OS X, Web). We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. In this Front-End Software Engineer position, you will be working with a team of software engineers that are building cutting edge, fast and interactive web applications that incorporate the best user experience patterns and technologies available. You will work with some of the coolest people and technologies on the planet, including: OS X, iOS, JSON restful web services, and web platform technologies including Spring, Apache, and more.
- 7+ years of professional web applications development experience
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of HTML5, DHTML and CSS3
- Front-end development experience in Java/J2EE application environments, preferably using MVC architectures
- Significant experience developing and implementing UI/Front-end for high volume web applications.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Experience with templating libraries like Mustache and Handlebars
- Experience in Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns, enterprise architecture and software engineering principles.
- Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership
- Very good experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
Join Apple’s Identity Management engineering team as a Front-End Software Engineer where you will help build innovative enterprise software applications. Candidate should have development and implementation experience of large scale mission critical applications. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development, from design and analysis to development, implementation and maintenance. You must be a proactive and hardworking individual. As a front-end software engineer, you will be a contributing member of a team that implements new product features, improves existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase. You will work closely with business partners, other engineering teams, quality assurance, management, as well as human interface and user experience designers. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Architect creative products, and innovate new technologies & solutions, play a hands-on development and design role, and deliver product in a rapid and dynamic environment. - Work closely with design team and technical team to define new user interface behaviors, widgets and containers helping create a truly distinctive and world-class user experience. - Collaborate with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new UI features including visualization aspects and server interfaces/contracts. - Work with project managers and technical teams, in a cross-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet the business goals. - Quickly build new ideas to get user feedback - Continually improving software development processes and practices - This challenging position will require a self-starter who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet aggressive deadlines, and who thrives in a dynamic environment. You can expect a high-profile position on a great team with many challenges and rewards - Flexible and works well as part of a fast-paced product development team
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or related field