Process Engineer Map Development
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams for our Maps process engineering team. If this is your passion, background and experience, we'd love to hear from you. You should be a self starter, motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills along with positive and flexible approach to problems. The applicant should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tight deadline delivery timeline. As a part of this dynamic team, the applicant will help us build the Apple experience on a global scale.
- 8-12 years of Experience in Process Development, Project Management and Implementation Support as per Design Specifications, within large scale Operations/Product organizations (Experience of Maps Products is a plus)
- You should be able to work collaboratively with cross functional teams globally in a matrix organization
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with Engineering, Testing , Tools and Suppliers for Process development and upkeep
- Ability to perform a robust business process analysis and recommend solutions
- Ability to work with open ended requirements and develop frameworks required for quick turnaround
- Strong numerical and business analysis capability
- Literacy with Numbers, Keynote, OmniGraffle, QGIS/ARC GIS and Project planning tools
- Implements and documents, processes and tools for map production and monitors execution of the processes versus targets - Assesses usability of process, tools and specifications documentation in Map Development India and adjusts documentation where necessary - Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work - Supports vendor and quality resources on process compliance and process gaps - Proposing and driving new solutions to be implemented - Collaborate with Engineering, Production, Quality, Specifications, Training and external vendors to deliver and sustain best-in-class process engineering solutions - Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, to management
Education & Experience
- Bachelors/Masters in GeoScience or Engineering Degree preferred - Direct experience with Maps Products or Map Environments - 8-12 years of process engineering , program management or consulting - MBA is desired - Certification in PMP is a plus Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.