Software Quality Engineer - Apple Online Store
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Today, the Apple Online Store (AOS) provides one of the best multichannel commerce experiences in the world, and operates in 37 countries worldwide. The AOS team in Hyderabad is looking for a passionate Software Quality Engineer to help build the team that will be the core of test engineering for AOS. We seek self-motivated individuals with the ability to succeed in a dynamic environment. Being inventive, focused in your approach to work and solving problems within project deadlines will help you succeed in this role.
- 7- 10 years of experience in Quality Engineering, with focus in e-commerce/web applications testing
- Expert in creating test plans and detailed test cases
- Passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs. Attention to detail and good at finding edge cases.
- Experience with agile development processes and QA methodologies
- Scope and prioritize testing work
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize problems in problem tracking software applications
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently
- Organized and capable to work on multiple tasks expertly
As a Software QE, you will: - Work with the Agile team to test features and functionalities to ensure high quality delivery for each sprint that conforms to user story acceptance criteria - Responsible for testing, fixing and debugging features that are developed - Work closely with product design and product management teams to understand requirements and translate them to test plans for functional and regression testing - Communicate detailed QA status to the team and report any issues in a timely manner - Ability to analyze crash logs, back traces and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in Engineering.