Program Manager, Planning
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams for our planning office within the Maps Operations team. If this is your passion, background and experience, we'd love to hear from you. You should be a self starter, motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills along with positive and flexible approach to problems. The applicant should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tight deadline delivery timeline. As a part of this dynamic team, the applicant will help us build the Apple experience on a global scale.
- 5+ years experience within an operations set up handling planning/stake-holder management at different levels
- Well-versed with capacity-planning and management
- Past experience of working with scaled up vendor operations- monitoring plan consistency and KPIs would be a plus
- Highly proficient in data analysis/modelling/forecasting/operations management
- Proficient with tools such as R, excel, languages such as Python or any other statistical tool
- Well-versed in working multi-functionally with Operation teams, metrics, Process engineering, quality and support functions
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and direct teams in solving them in a dynamic but also rigorous fashion
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills as well as communication skills and the capability to perform within a dynamic and evolving environment
- Program Management experience is a plus
This team is responsible for defining and implementing a robust planning framework. Responsibilities include maturing our current capabilities and building new strengths. The planning office is a horizontal organisation that collaborates with multiple partners at all levels across the organisation. The planning Lead will be responsible for leading all aspects of the operations planning, strategy, engagement, ensuring compliance to execution and management. The role entails multiple projects across multiple countries.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Economics or Engineering preferred MBA from a top university is preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.