Benefits & Leaves Administrator
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple People team and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its ambitious lineup of products, including Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and iLife. At Apple, you can share in a commitment to excellence by collaborating with extraordinary managers, all with one unified vision, to create innovative products that delight our customers. Finance is about supporting that innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, dedication to excellence, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want something big, contact us today. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have inspired — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job, so be prepared to dream big. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. This is a key role in a vibrant environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. You will support the establishment of the New Benefits Administration Team within India. The requirement is to centralise the administration of the India Benefits into Global Business Solutions in Cork, creating efficiencies through streamlined processes.
- Excellent customer service skills are important;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Validated ability to streamline processes and centralise work that is disparate across the organization;
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, solid team and business relationship building, attention to detail, critical thinking and delivery of high quality work;
- Experience of working on projects and new system roll outs is critical;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple projects with meaningful priorities;
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with business partners;
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives;
- Ability to build long term scalable solutions.
Employee experience is at the forefront of what we do in Benefits Administration. The Benefits & Leaves Administrator will serve as a key point of contact for benefits and leaves administration activities for India and as part of your development you will also support other countries. The Benefits & Leaves Administrator needs to be a person of high integrity and good judgment, who can work independently with the ability to timely address, bring up and articulate all items related to Benefits Administration. - You will be responsible for researching and resolving complex employee needs related to health, time away and other benefits while creating a significantly employee support experience. - Review current practises, identify areas for efficiencies and improvements and document processes; - You have extraordinary social and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and motivate internal and external teams - Demonstrable ability to respond to employee queries within the agreed SLA, providing a positive interaction for Apple employees. Maintain excellent customer satisfaction scores. - Connecting and helping others is something you enjoy. You will use your incredible problem-solving skills and solution-focused mindset to find opportunities to elevate the employee experience and help Apple employees avail their benefits and support resources. - Keep up to date on all changes to the benefits environment in countries you support, cascading as appropriate. Clear articulation of the impact these changes have on the ways in which we work is vital; - Collaborate effectively with our business partners (People (HR) Support teams, People(HR) Strategic partner Teams, ER, Payroll, Systems…) to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits & Leaves Administration; - Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help team grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
Education & Experience
- - Customer Service experience in a high-volume environment is needed;
- - Previous People(HR) and Benefits experience preferred.
- - A level of competence in Excel