Full Stack Java Software Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? Apple’s Emerging Technology group is looking for an Enterprise Software Engineer to work on an extraordinary service based messaging and data platform. You would need to demonstrate analytical and social skills with validated ability to adapt to a dynamic project development environment. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here.
- Strong programming expertise in Java, Multi-threading, NIO, Akka, NoSQL and XML technologies.
- Implemented solutions that handle high availability and concurrency with low latency requirements.
- Proven hands-on experience publishing and consuming services - REST/SOAP.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle. This would include schema design, writing DML queries and performance tuning queries.
- Deep understanding of storage solutions.
- Should have a strong UNIX background and appropriate writing Unix scripts. Perl will be a plus.
- Proven ability to performance tune application code and assist team members in reviewing code and provide suggestions to developers.
- Exposure to Unix and Mac OS X is desired.
- Extraordinary communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
As a Full stack developer you would develop detailed design and deliver a scalable implementation. You would also evaluate products including open-source modules and if need be incorporate them into projects. We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with a minimum of 6+ years hands-on programming experience.