Senior Backend / Full Stack Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a member of the Sales Systems team, you will play a critical role in shaping new applications. Your primary focus will be to design, develop, implement and support features for new and existing applications. You will join a team that fosters creativity and generates innovative solutions for our business as well as delivers engineering excellence. This is a Senior development and delivery role in the team, with potential to grow into Team lead role.
- 12+ years of experience coding, designing, implementing and supporting resilient production grade applications and web services
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and collaboration skills
- In Depth experience in client / server side technologies - Java/C++, Bootstrap, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, etc.
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies like Containers, Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong experience with SQL (Oracle, mySQL) databases and No-SQL (Cassandra)
- Strong experience with concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs in a distributed and data center environment
- Strong experience with object-oriented design for real-time data, design patterns
- Experience in continuous integration, deployment, production monitoring, and zero downtime systems
- Strong experience translating requirements into detailed architecture design
- Experience with throughput batch processing and/or streaming systems (Kafka, Spark)
- Experience designing, building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Produce and review High-Level and Detailed Technical Designs following Apple standards for a range of subject areas (e.g., requirements, data access strategy, business uses and usage)
- Keep up to date on new technologies and offer analysis of present or future benefit to Apple
- Facilitate design walkthroughs with IT and business staff to validate solutions against business requirements and IT architecture
- Strong experience working with and handling vendor / contractor teams
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to resolve large, complex, high impact production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions
- Experienced in code / design reviews and familiar with Git, Jenkins, common CI/CD tools
- Able to size technical efforts accurately
We seek a self-motivated and accountable individual who offers a diverse skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. We are a lean team and you will be involved in design, development, implementation and production support of scalable and reliable systems. To thrive in this role you are comfortable with initially undefined projects (ambiguity) and be able to draw on your deep expertise to find innovative solutions to technical challenges. You will be part of a geographically dispersed cross functional team so, developing and cultivating partnerships is key to long-term success.
Education & Experience
MS/BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical experience.