Hybris Commerce Functional Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We seek a Hybris Commerce Functional Analyst to partner with business and IT across the globe to enable Hybris Commerce capabilities for evolving business needs. JOB SUMMARY - Translate complex multi-functional business needs into system design and technical specifications for scalable solutions. - Provide functional expertise in design, configuration and customization of Hybris commerce suite Implement and improve Hybris Commerce capabilities for B2B platform with insight into Hybris roadmap and Apple business vision. - Partner with technical teams to explore various solution design options and evaluate trade-offs with the business Collaborate with design governance, development, infrastructure & operations teams flawlessss deployment of Hybris Commerce features. - Ensure quality and relevance of user requirements, functional specs, technical specs, data models, and process flow diagrams Ensure extensibility, supportability, performance & scalability of the B2B platform Debug and trouble shoot issues/bugs as part of solution implementation Extend Hybris Commerce features to support evolving Apple needs without any supportability issues. - Ensure application performance in terms of response time and throughput are taken into system design considerations. - Prepare technical project cutover plan highlighting cross-system object dependencies
- Excellent knowledge of Hybris architecture, technical capabilities and challenges with Hybris implementation and support.
- Completed at least two B2B Hybris Commerce global implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Hybris Commerce functionality including product modeling, product assortment, user management, customer management, catalog management, content management, shopping cart and checkout, product search, return management, payments and workflow management.
- Understand SAP Hybris data structures, facilitate discussions about data models and use expertise and past experience to anticipate business implications of data modeling decisions and make necessary compromises.
- Have expertise in effectively identifying the standard OOTB features and areas that requires custom development.
- Knowledge of Hybris framework customization (modules, cockpits, back-office, templates) providing fit/gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Java architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Load Balancers Experience working in project involving Hybris Commerce integration with AEM, SAP CRM & SAP ECC.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems
You will help build strong in-house competency at Apple to facilitate both architectural and design decisions. You will also enable early and smooth take over of Hybris Commerce implementation from SI and SAP. Enable innovation within B2B platform built on Hybris Commerce as Apple business model evolves. Build future solutions independent of SI and SAP KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: - Drive the Architecture, design and development of highly available and scalable solutions that can scale to Apple and it’s Partners growing needs - Utilize his or her extensive experience with Spring, Java frameworks to be able to come up with innovative solutions to guide the development team - Be responsible for promised deliveries on time with uncompromisable quality - Collaborate with Business, application owners, developers and Project Management team and multi-functional teams to drive work you're doing. - Provide Mentoring to development team on functionality and technology
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus. 10+ years’ experience as functional analyst with minimum 3 years of experience in Hybris Commerce.