SAP Hybris Developer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple IS&T is looking for an individual with strong Hybris experience involving core platform, backoffice framework, WCMS, datahub and CPQ. You will be working in an enterprise environment building our next generation B2B eCommerce platform leveraging Hybris under the hood. In this Software Engineer position, you will be working on a team of software engineers that are building the best possible eCommerce application for our B2B customers. You’ll work closely with our business partners to implement new solutions. In this role you will be working with other talented engineering minds across the company working on some of the coolest technologies. If you have a passion for quality and a keen eye for details you will be a phenomenal fit. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris 6.0 + versions.
- Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
- Strong knowledge on the Hybris Datahub module to integrate with SAP backend systems.
- Experience in customizing the applications with SAP Backoffice framework.
- Experience with FlexibleSearch, impex, Catalog synchronization, CronJobs, Cockpits, Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on Hybris
- Experience with SAP CPQ for the configurable products
- Experience integrating hybris with search technologies like SOLR, endeca etc
- Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat, Apache httpd and Jenkins
- Good working knowledge of change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Git.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven and also hands on with the devops processes
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of eCommerce and business-to-business (B2B) systems
- Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures
- Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Work under ambitious schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver elite products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, curious people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- Analyzing user stories and requirements to confirm if enough level of detail is provided. If not, drive conversations to detail out the full request. - Map these requirements to our existing eCommerce solution to determine whether they can be achieved through "out of the box" capabilities or if customizations are needed. - Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system. - Lead and drive configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with the eCommerce and Order Management eco-system, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, and provide overall platform domain expertise. - Collaborate with onsite and offshore developers/engineers regarding what should be included in the software packaged application, or product to ensure it is included for roll-out/implementation - Reviews application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming deliverables, technology tools, and associated technology process for application systems, including integrated software and hardware application configurations. - Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements - Work with project managers, architect, technical leads, and vendors on defining the scope, achievements, deliverables, and resources needed for the project - Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs - Improves and implements coding standards and follows CI/CD process. - Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to resolve issues. - Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems - Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness - Work with the QE/QA team to create and refine processes and technical standards for the Employee Systems area. - Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 5-6 years technical experience in relevant areas.