Software Engineer - Backend
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will be responsible for managing operations and development of large scale platforms that will support future sales engineering application. You will help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions. You will interact with other internal and external groups to bring to life a full end to end solution that delivers the simple, secure and elegant experience to Apple customers. We are looking for great engineers who are keen working at the foundational level and crafting state of the art applications. Sales Engineering has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. Our group's focus is on design and development of web based solutions for Apple Sales Business. The position will provide operational, and development leadership across multiple channel sales applications.
- In-depth hands on experience with Java, JEE and Web Services development
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate & SOA
- Experience with SQL and No SQL databases like Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Oracle etc.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, software triaging skills, analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong familiarity of working on large-scale and high volume applications
- Proven track record of managing operations of Business Critical Platform with global user base and 24/7 up time requirements
- Experience working in distributed teams in different time zone
You will need to independently analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions. The incumbent will need to write software code based on functional specification and technical design, implement architectural standards and develop designs that consider impact with other aspects of the software and appropriately demonstrate existing code. You should keep up to date on new technologies and offer analysis of present or future benefit to Apple.
Education & Experience
MS/BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical experience