Training Coordinator, Map Production
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a proactive great teammate, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building phenomenal products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end Training & Certification Program within the map production team, including development, update, integration and execution by various teams. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- 4-8 years of experience in training and related roles
- Experienced in developing training material, concepts and certification criteria in large scale organisations
- Experience with classroom setups, training space planning and the use of online and offline training concepts
- Demonstrable ability to simplify complex concepts for a lay audience
- Good communication and teaching skills in English
- High degree of collaboration with internal, external and global partners required
- Ability to assess the training ability of others
- Strong leadership abilities are required
- Responsible for the implementation and audit of the training programs within map production - Work with domain experts to build, upgrade and maintain all training material provided to different teams - Come up with certification criteria for processes based on business needs - Assess and collate training needs of the organisation - Build and maintain annual training calendar for a large team - including internal and external stakeholders on technical as well as soft skills topics - Audit and certify trainers from different teams for training courses based on their ability to train - Understand requirements and arrange required logistics for training
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Geoscience / Professionals. Certification or experience with Map Tools / Map Specifications a Plus Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Professional Education Degree and/or GeoScience Degree and minimum of 5+ years of business experience in a Training or Eduction function.
- Proficiency and experience with Map Tools / Map Specifications or certifications in teaching and education a Plus