MacOS Application Developer - Supply Chain Systems
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! How does Apple connect with over a billion customer devices around the world? How do well over 130,000 employees connect with each other, and all of our suppliers? The answer is Apple’s nerve center: IS&T, a collection of engineers, designers, and creators forming over 70 teams, each of which innovate and develop solutions that have an impact on the lives of everyone who uses our products and services. As a part of IS&T SCI team, you will play a pivot role in building end-to-end , best-in-class software solutions for Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on. You will partner with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that optimize our internal business processes.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in application development using Cocoa, Swift,Objective C.
- Strong object oriented programming skills and client server architecture design.
- In-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch.
- Swift, Objective C, Python.
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with essential tools (Xcode, Instruments)
- Experience in writing testable and maintainable codebases
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Ability to successfully manage and collaborate with consultants from vendor s/w companies
- Experience in several full system implementation life-cycles (Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement, Support).
- Ability to multi-task ,work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time;
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team.
- Experience in leading a team of developers and QA
- Ability to work collaboratively to improve designs and code
As MacOS Application Developer - Supply Chain Systems, you will work with application owners, developers, QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - We seek your contributions and strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. - You must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a small team of software engineers; Develop critical system components as well as take bottom-line for team’s timely deliverables quality and performance - Demonstrates solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). - Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects - Team lead experience is a plus. Occasionally will need to handle Application Production (warranty) support. - Working with highly leveraged outsourcing model
Education & Experience
B.S / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent.