Cellular System Compliance Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich peopleʼs lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you.
- Hands on experience in Wireless System Testing/Certification/Lab Simulation
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of 5G NR Phy/MAC/RLC and higher layer control and user planes
- Good conceptual knowledge of mmWave propagation and hands on experience of development and validation of mmWave beam management use cases.
- Detailed knowledge of 3GPP standards covering signaling and protocols for EN-DC and SA
- Scripting experience of developing Anritsu RTD, Keysight PRT and eSIDE test cases.
- Proven experience of investigating and resolving cellular device side issues
- Broad spectrum of knowledge to be able to understand end-to-end network system architecture from wireless physical layer all the way up to application end-point.
- Proven ability to independently own a complete area of technology and drive product quality working with cross-functional teams
- Attention to the smallest details that are significant to customers
- Automation and Scripting skills in Python
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Able to work independently and should be able to manage complete test lab.
The WTE System Lab team is looking for a candidate with strong cellular background in 3GPP specifications, Test development platforms and Carrier certification. We expect you to be hands-on relying upon diagnostics, analytics, lab/field experimentations as well as code/architecture review to exploit the opportunities for improvement and work multi- functionally with platform architecture, standardization, firmware/protocol development, system test & carrier engineering teams to drive the enhancement proposals and baseband optimizations. Our members enjoy the flexibility to be involved in all aspects of Protocol software - PHY, RF, SIM, NAS, AS, IP, TCP/UDP and iOS interfaces, to ensure the most robust and customer friendly software. If you are passionate about cellular technologies, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on groundbreaking cellular technologies, then we are looking for you. As part of this team you'll be impacting iPhone user experience in 100+ countries by engaging in continuous process improvements for a well tested and robust software. We open to hiring in Hyderabad or Gurgaon.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.