Full Stack Development Engineer - Supply Chain Systems
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, not only our products enrich our customers lives, we are also passionate about developing applications which enrich service experience for our customers. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are a norm at Apple. Just as with our products, the same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. As a full stack developer on the IS&T SCI team, you will build high performance, highly scalable, fault tolerant back-ends for critical Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on. You will design and build highly usable, powerful, clean, and beautiful Web UIs. You will work closely with a small agile team of talented engineers, project managers and product managers collaborating with users to design, build, and deploy top-quality applications.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design and development paradigms
- 4+ years experience building backend web development using Java or Python or NodeJS.
- 3+ years experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries such as React, Angular, Redux, Typescript etc.,
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems for complex web applications
- Work with team to devise design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Push the bar on engineering best practices and help leadership build a strong engineering culture
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying full stack (client and server side) internet-scale, distributed and mission critical services
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for frontend web development
- Optimise web applications to maximise speed and scale.
- Intelligence. High adaptability. Ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web development (MVC, MVVM, etc);
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
In this role, you will work with application owners, developers, QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. - He or she must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a small team of software engineers; Develop critical system components as well as take bottomline for team’s timely deliverables quality and performance - Demonstrates solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies. - Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects - Team lead experience is a plus. Occasionally will need to handle Application Production (warranty) support. - Working with highly leveraged outsourcing model
Education & Experience
B.S / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent degree and 7+ years experience.