Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
- Strong working knowledge of WCAG 2.x guidelines
- Demonstrable experience with WAI-ARIA
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of macOS and iOS VoiceOver and other accessibility features
- Strong first-hand experience in testing with assistive technologies (including screen readers such as VoiceOver, JAWS and NVDA)
- Familiarity with accessibility features on mobile devices
- Familiarity with project management methodologies such as waterfall and Agile
- Experience in software engineering
- Aptitude for independently learning new technologies
- Demonstrable experience in building strong working relationships with others
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage a dynamic working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Are you a self starter, capable to adapt and adhere to internal guidelines and processes, and work under tight deadlines with teams spread around the globe? Apple’s IS&T Accessibility and SEO Center of Excellence is a group created with the purpose of promoting and supporting accessibility across Apple and offering consultancy services to project teams. The team is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, who is able to act as an accessibility expert as well as a product owner for internal tools. You will need to audit new and existing internal and external solutions, work with teams throughout the entire lifecycle of a project on new features and solutions, liaise and co-ordinate with various functions, and represent the team positively and effectively at all times. You will be a pragmatic and trustworthy individual, able to promote the best results whilst also nurturing positive relationships with all those you work with. Previous industry experience with an emphasis on accessibility would be an advantage.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.