Learning & Development Vendor Engagement & Reporting Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a proactive great teammate, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building extraordinary products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end Training & Certification Program within the map production team, including development, update, integration and execution by various teams. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- - 4 - 8 years of experience in training management or related role
- - Proven ability to creatively solve problems through business insight, negotiation, tact, and diplomacy.
- - Excellent project management skills with the ability to direct and report out on multiple projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables with quality
- - A proven track record of training program development and management
- - Willingness to travel internationally
- - Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing needs and circumstances
- - Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, Excellent leadership skills
- - We are looking for Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Lead the implementation, adoption and ongoing management of all vendor training consistency as specified in the Statement of Work (SOW) - Develop and implement quality standards around vendor training and Manage the overall vendor certification for all vendor trainers - Collaborate with partners to help facilitate training and move projects from pilot to scale - Communicate with content development teams to support development, deployment and maintenance of training content, Conduct vendor training audits and evaluations on a regular cadence - Generate reports and conduct analysis on interpersonal performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance - Identify potential risks or issues with training implementation, and actively drive communication with partners, Optimize training processes for efficiency - Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to manage and deliver training. Communicate Apple Learning & Development expectations to vendor training teams - Respond to partner concerns and vendor training compliance.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree in Business or Education Minimum of 5 years of business experience in a Training or Education function
- Even better if you have
- Experience coaching
- Geoscience education or maps experience
- Project Management Experience or Certification
- Tableau Certification
- Agile Scrum Certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification