Software Engineer - Customer Systems
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you want to be part of a team that builds cutting edge software service, a team that is continually innovating and is proud of making a difference? If so, bring your passion and talent and come join us to be part of something big and amazing. We have a great opportunity with Apple's Customer Systems team and are looking for a highly motivated and skilled engineer to build the next generation of software services that powers several mission critical applications.
- Hands on experience with design, development & product-ionizing highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- Backend engineer with solid understanding of microservices architecture in a highly distributed environment
- Strong hands on programming experience in Java/Spring to build REST services
- Experience with relational and no-SQL databases like MongoDB, Kafka etc
- Understanding of importance of DevOps in distributed environment, setting up CICD pipeline etc
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and real world systems deployment experience.
- Proven track record with rapid development cycles and demanding schedules.
- Understanding or experience working on Cloud technologies is a plus
In this role, you will participate in end to cycle of design, development and deployment of core services for mission critical customer facing applications. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business. The role is more than coding, to be involved in complete cycle and optimizing the end to end CICD pipeline from source code to production.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with a minimum of 6+ years hands-on Programming experience.