Software Engineer - Learning Management Solutions
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a motivated software engineer to join our team that is responsible for the development and adoption of enterprise-scale Apple wide Learning/Training Management solutions
- 6+ years of experience in building stable and high-performance systems using Java, JEE, Oracle, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Four plus years of hands-on experience in Adobe experience manager (AEM) and Adobe Experience cloud with a focus on DAM and Sites.
- Development experience in two or more of the java scripting framework React, Angular, jquery, vue.js, can.js.
- Solid understanding and experience in core computer science concepts (data structure and Algorithms)
- Experience in managing system adoptions, system operations, and supporting business users
- Comfortable dealing with business users and having customer insight
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
- Must be self-directed, analytical, and work well in a multi-functional team environment
- Flexibility and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment prone to change
- Comfortable with ambiguity
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing high performant business-critical Apple wide learning management solution (Corp LMS) and drive customer success by supporting onboarding and adoption of this solution by multiple business users and departments across Apple. You will work in this highly multi-functional environment delivering rich interactive user experiences involving a wide range of software stack, including applications, frameworks, UI, and third party software (SABA LMS, Adobe AEM). You will be responsible for developing visual applications and platform components interconnecting more than one device/subsystem, including Content Management Systems (CMS), Learning Management System (LMS), and UI development. If you want to be part of a group that delivers immense value to Apple and genuinely enjoy helping customers succeed, crafting robust, scalable, maintainable services and obsess over user experience, we are the team for you!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus.