Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Apple is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the team in Hyderabad on a 12 month contract. The role is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting partnership to Apple’s business leaders and candidates through Apple’s sourcing and selection processes performing full lifecycle recruitment while maintaining excellent relationships. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” come join us!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruiting ideally in high-volume technology roles in a corporate environment and supporting one or more corporate functions
- Previous experience of recruiting talent within a multinational (ideally US headquartered)
- Excels at building trust-based relationships with Senior leadership to ensure alignment and engagement
- High level of influence, can change the mind of leadership, candidates
- Demonstrable track record in building confidence and creditability with business partners
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude that can adapt and flex to the needs of the business and recruiting function and with a genuine dedication to customer service
- Ability to cut through ambiguity
- Experience in using data analysis and metrics to support sourcing/recruiting strategies/timelines
- Currently designs, develops and effectively executes tailored sourcing/recruiting strategies
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management, organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven social networking proficiency including in depth data mining abilities
- Exceptional presentation (Keynote/Powerpoint) skills - ability to illustrate a complex challenge or idea in simple business teams
As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of Apple. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. This position is technically focused so experience with leading-edge software and hardware products is critical. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS: Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and build out staffing needs and strategies. Build and maintain strong relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, managers and business partners. Create and maintain strong working relationships with the Corporate Team’s leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility. Have solid understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing. Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the Apple People organization. Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in written form, and timeliness. Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- This is a 12 month contract position.