Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The regulatory team is looking for an experienced regulatory compliance engineer with excellent understanding of Indian ICT regulatory ecosystem, established relationships, problem solving and excellent communication/interpersonal skills. The Regulatory Compliance Engineer will be responsible for policy and regulatory engagements specific to technology and products in India. They will be studying new regulations and work closely with Regulators, Policy Makers, Standardisation Bodies, Industry Associations, Business Chambers to come up with compliance requirements and comprehensive solutions.
- Over 10 years of relevant work experience
- Program and project management skills, handling complex projects with different partners (internal, external (Govt) incl. partner management)
- Work with TEC, BIS, MeitY, DoT, on regulatory and policy engagements related to product compliance in India - Work with WPC on spectrum related matters and approvals - Work with DoT on Telecom Technology and also tracking of standardization developments at TSDSI. - Program/Project Management of complex regulatory tasks.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree (Electrical/Electronic/Wireless Communications/Telecommunications). Masters/MBA is a plus
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- - Consumer electronics products/Telecom/ IT sector experience with multinational background preferred.
- - Good technical background, knowledge of IT/telecom certification requirements specific to India
- - Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication skills, both written & verbal
- - Ambitious and dedicated, able to work independently as well as in multi-functional teams
- - Experience of handling Regulators, Regulatory requirements in India with credible relationships