Content Operations Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Online team is looking for an upbeat and dynamic individual with a demonstrated track record in leading Digital Operations. As a Manager - content operations for the online Support Content Development and Content Operations Services teams, you'll lead a team that is responsible for a host of projects and operations within the broad field of knowledge management. The role interacts with partners across the business and requires superb abilities to collaborate, build consensus, coordinate ideas, communicate them to partners, and deliver projects in a visible and harmonious manner. You are responsible for recruiting the right talent and managing team performance. The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Experience handling content projects with partners like engineers, writers, visual resources, localization, IT, and managers
- Experience in manual data management, content analysis, identifying trends, providing feedback, and suggesting improvements
- Good technical skills and understands knowledge management, its collaboration tools, and technologies.
- Superb organizational skills and a consistent record in managing projects in a transparent and well-documented manner
- Knowledge of handling content and users in a CMS and an understanding of how an organization manages content
- Experience writing requirements for content projects and tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Comfort presenting to wide audiences, from writers to upper management
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically
- Identify, develop, and manage projects related to our knowledge base content, including working on task-oriented details of administration - Propose plans and gain agreement with product owners, kbase managers and others on the approach - Build and maintain a schedule for all initiatives, gently nudging others to complete tasks by the agreed deadlines - Regularly detail and communicate project status to our stakeholders - Detail our content processes and tools as needed, or work with others to document - Complete administrative tasks for projects with tight deadlines - Ensure content processes are cost-effective and maximize shared and re-usable resources - Delegate content work to others, such as content vendors and writers - Own and coordinate the technical administration of our CMS, managing user provisioning localizations, system workflows, and coordinating closely with our tools and QA team to successfully test and launch new content features
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree with 12 years of work experience or Masters Degree with 10 years of experience. - Should have people management experience for over 5 years. - Experience working on digital operations \ knowledge management is a must. - Experience working with Acrolinx and Adobe Experience Manager is a huge plus - Knowledge of Apple products is a huge plus