Regional Manager- Field Sales
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sales and Business Development
People at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Our Managers and Senior Leaders in Sales are only as good as the people around them. For this reason, one need to bring a relentless focus on making sure we have the best people and that we are constantly looking for ways to enable them to do their best work.
- Willing to push yourself, and others, in our fight for perfection like no other company in the world. Need to refuse to accept mediocrity. Constant changes in technology, market pressures, and customer needs requires that our Sales organisation has an open mind and a genuine curiosity around where things are going.
- Make the right decisions for Apple through deconstructing complex issues into actionable ideas. Will display the capacity to zero in on what is most impactful, and a willingness to say no to good ideas so that we can do something great. This includes leading changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or during the end of the quarter push to meet forecast. You ensure the team is effectively using the tools, business metrics and reviews, and sales process to meet and exceed these commitments.
- See around corners and look beyond just today. Should have a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions. Should understand how financials work to drive investment decisions within a company.
- One can orchestrate across teams, to execute on complex business plans and balance resource allocation for our partners, channel and end customers. Can run effective sales forecasting processes, ensure pipeline velocity, account planning and business reviews.
- Apple holds individuals in Sales to the highest standards in the way we do business. Can exemplify and reinforce Apple’s business ethics for those within the organisation and beyond. We always do what’s best for Apple.
• Develop and execute sales plan for Multiband channel for all lines of products – across General Trade, Wireless Chain (WC), Large format stores (LFR) and Mono brand channel in GT for the specific region. • Sell out from all multi brand channel (LFR, WC and GT). Sell through management – RDS, Mono AAR GT stores. • Account management and development of Tier 2 distribution across the region. • Deliver sales plans for each LOB as per aligned country plan on a quarterly basis • Effective collaboration with Business leads which manages both LFR and WC accounts on an ongoing business. Forecasting and maintaining adequate inventory norms at POS level would be a joint accountability with Sales and Account management team. • Build and lead Channel sales teams - assembling the right people, motivating them, enabling them with the right tools and supporting their collaboration. • Collaboration with central functions such as SP&O, Sales finance, Demand Generation, Affordability, Assisted Sales and Business managers for various product lines. • Develop and demonstrate key relationships with Partner operational/cluster teams particularly in LFRs and WC business to deliver business goals
Education & Experience
MBA from recognised university.