Front End Engineer (Web, iOS)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences that people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple is looking for an experienced Front End Engineer with a passion for delivering highly interactive applications and new technology. We look forward to you joining a small cross functional team with ownership of products, who love to work in a start up mode to design, prototype and implement innovation solutions under tight timelines and team members flex and are committed to the success of the team as a whole.
- 8 years of experience as a Front end engineer work on Enterprise solutions
- 6+ Years experience developing Web UI
- Experience with iOS development
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Write clean, well factored code that’s testable, maintainable and solves the right problem
- Solid experience on web applications and platform solutions that works across multiple platforms (iOS, OS X, Web).
- Excellent understanding of web development: HTTP, cookies, headers, caching
- Experience with APIs, HTTP and REST architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns, enterprise architecture and software engineering principles
- Good sense of design, UX and simplicity and able to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Proven skills in User Interface Development / Storyboards
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Good experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Prototype ideas quickly working with team members to get user feedback
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver and a fast learner
- UX certifications
For the Frontend Engineer role we seek a creative, self motivated, accountable individual who can offer skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. As a team member, you will participate in all phases of product development - concept, requirements, design, development, implementation, testing and production support. You are open to brainstorming ideas with team members towards rapid ideation, prototyping and developing solutions that demonstrate new ideas and illustrate the use of new technologies to refine business requirements and shape long term solutions. You will be part of a geographically dispersed cross functional team so, developing and cultivating partnerships is key to long-term success.
Education & Experience
MS/BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical experience.