Senior Automation Engineer (Mobile Apps)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Mobile & Messaging Apps team at Apple creates mobile e-commerce and retail experience through the Apple Store App, used by millions of Apple customers. We look forward to your joining a team of world class engineers and interacting every day with teams that span across Apple including iOS software, Apple Online Store, Apple Pay and Apple Retail. This is a challenging role with unique problems to solve. Are you up to the challenge?
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years as a Test Architect or Software Development Engineer
- Strong Java/Scala/Kotlin programming.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures & algorithms.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- Experienced in developing test plans, building tools and test frameworks.
- Strong debugging skills to identify software issues.
- Possess a solid understanding of CI/CD and SDLC: code review best practices, code coverage analysis, continuous test, and delivery
- Skilled with git and branching processes
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to software teams and management.
- Passionate and inquisitive, seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Skilled in Groovy scripting, NoSQL
- Experience with Apps in a Cloud or Containerized infrastructure
The Mobile Apps & Messaging Platforms team is looking for a Senior Engineer for automation with strong technical, problem solving and communication skills to ensure the quality of applications that millions of customers use every day. You will be part of a team that is responsible for global, best in class, iOS e-commerce applications including the Apple Store App. Responsibilities include the understanding of overall tech stack and coming up with engineering solutions that would help to improve the overall scalability, quality & performance of the application. You’ll be interacting on a daily basis with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, Apple Online Store and Apple Retail.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent