India Payroll Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join and help us leave the world better than we found it. JOB SUMMARY Responsible for ensuring assigned payroll countries / tasks are completed within SLAs, respond to employees’ related queries on their pay results & deductions, taxes as well as year end tax forms. Provide support to HR partners’ enquiries and participate in regional / global projects / initiatives as assigned. Back up for other payroll analyst & payroll ops analysts.
- Responsible for assigned countries’ payroll and see through that the identified task for the countries’ payroll are completed timely and accurately.
- Perform inputs into payroll systems / instruct vendors on payroll related transactions
- Support and ensure successful completion of offcycle processing - new hire / terminations / severance / bank rejections / missing bank accounts
- Respond to employees’ queries on pay results, payslips, deductions / tax payments / year end tax forms.
- Verify vendors’ invoices and perform goods receipts on SAP Cycle.
- Provide support to HR partners’ enquiries on payroll regulations / processes / specific matter on employees’ queries.
- Provide support on audit / tax related queries
- On assigned basis, support payroll results validation for Project’s UAT / provide local compliance rules / regulations for purpose of business requirements for projects.
- Provide payroll metrics on quarterly basis
- Ensure regular updates on documentations on payroll processing tasks and tax and social insurance related filing / reporting procedures
More than 5 years in payroll / HR/ audit / financial accounting / tax operations Experience in payroll processing and employee queries handling is preferred. Experience with SAP Payroll and/or Workday will be an advantage Adaptable & Fast learner Demonstrated oral, written and interpersonal communication skills Able to work under stress and in a fast paced environment
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business / Accounting / Management / Tax/ Finance