Site Security Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
People at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you instinctively know how and when to take action? As part of our Global Security team, you will help manage the security needs of Apple’s most valuable assets: our people and innovations. Along with your team, you’ll be part of an important group that protects Apple employees and their work around the world. Your effort will help build solutions to a variety of outstanding security challenges, ranging from the physical security of Apple facilities to the protection of our technology. Join us, and you’ll play a meaningful role in ensuring the highest standard of security for one of the most-watched companies in the world.
- The Site Security Manager (Manager) is a high-profile position in the day-to-day operations at Apple. The Manager is the primary Global Security Group (GS) point of contact for Apple’s business units, facilities, contract guard service and other vendors in Hyderabad.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience in field of Security
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships among several groups and deliver the highest level of happiness to GS’s internal customers.
- Be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Require to travel 25-40% of the time throughout India. Additional travel in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe may be required.
- Work under the direction of, and closely with, the team based in India, Europe, APAC and the United States to expand our internal security services. - Manage daily security operations including contract security guarding deployment. - Develop, implement and maintain site-specific security procedures. Analyse calls for service and incident data to better manage security operations. - Prepare and maintain security records for the site and complete routine statistical reports. Prepare operations orders as they relate to special events at the site. - Partner with GS Investigations, assist in, and in some cases lead, investigations. - Work with local public safety (law enforcement, fire, other government agencies). - Work closely with site management on day-to-day safety and security issues. Coordinate with Human Resources, Employee Relations, and Legal on security-related issues. - Establish relationships with business unit representatives, facilities personnel, and outside vendors to understand the environment and special security needs for each business group. - Review and approve all security requests for short term and non-recurring assignments. - Lead all aspects of vendors to ensure correct scheduling and quality work performance. - Assess and adjust vendor services through on-site review, and feedback from facilities and the business units to deliver extraordinary service on each project. - Respond to and provide the accurate response to emergency situations. - Assess and recommend security improvements to each assigned business unit. - Craft summaries, narratives and statistical reports.
Education & Experience