Prof Svs Consult Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- The ideal candidate will have an outstanding blend of technical expertise, program management skills, and a business mindset along with strong team leadership skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive leadership experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business attitude - ability to grasp business needs, translate into technical needs; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in an environment of high ambiguity - including a matrixed team management structure.
- Strong program management background, including familiarity with SDLC processes.
- Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks.
- Broad supply chain management exposure including procurement, manufacturing logistics, order management and fulfillment.
- Experience across a range of SAP modules and solutions, with the ability to bring architectural expertise to bear in critically reviewing solution design decisions and choices.
- Experience across multiple industry sectors is preferred, with High Tech a must have.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and meet cost and timeline constraints.
- Proficient at handling multiple efforts simultaneously in a global company.
- Excellent communication across project and management teams.
- We are looking for a candidate with excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness.
- We are looking for excellent organizational and documentation skills.
Quality Assurance: Work on Capital Projects with an internal team to define entry and exit criteria, work on test environment preparation and readiness. Capture and build repository of end to end test scenarios for all ops process flows and capture all test scenarios in the form of test scripts. Define strategy around regression and automated testing and work with internal teams to select and deploy regression testing tools using repository of test scripts, update and maintenance of test repositories. Collaborate with an internal team on CI/CD strategy across platforms - integrate product testing as a part of the development and deployment process and drive test execution to test initial quality of the system before delivery for UAT. PRODUCTION SUPPORT: Collaborate with internal team to build ITIL like process for triaging, root causing and solutioning system issues. Build RAD support organization and provide initial triage and bug support. Providing support for small enhancement and for Dev Ops pipeline, Cloud and On Prem Infra Support. Provide support process for Decision - scheduled reports - manage failures, root cause and solve. Provide visibility to overall metrics on software failures and root cause to leadership. BPO: Build BPO capability that supports operational processes as required by ops business. BPR: Project Management skills towards delivering tools to support global process, task tracking and tracking status's. Expectation setting for all stakeholders based on project roadmap and status. Managing entry and exit criteria on project, UAT management and support. Stakeholder communication, analyst skills for detailed deep dive into project scope and requirements. Coordination on repetitive phases of projects like Partner on-boarding, Buy Sell, Component Consignment. PMO support on related administrative tasks and activities.
Education & Experience
MBA / MS preferred; focus on Operations management/supply chain management preferred Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, CIS/MIS, or related discipline with an information technology focus.