Business Analytics Expert- Maps Operations
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged, inspired. and you’ll be proud. The Maps team is developing internal platforms and tools to analyze, visualize, process, manage and curate data at large scale. A Metrics and Reporting team is needed to drive corrective and preventive actions by providing adequate visibility and analysis of the map production operations. This team drives reliability, efficiency and speed through data driven insights The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- You have Minimum 8-10 years experience in defining supply chain or operations metrics and driving the desired behavior across the organization
- Hands on experience in transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView, etc
- Ability to do statistical analysis and provide insights using analytical tools such as SAS, R or Python
- Highly desired experience on working on data platforms like SQL based platforms, Hadoop and Hive.
- Quick learning aptitude to new tools and technologies as needed
- High attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, verbal communication with presentation skills.
- Experience coordinating activities across a regional team
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) experience is desirable but not required
The Maps Supply Chain team has many groups that build tools and services to process mapping data. Responsibilities for this role will include (but is not limited to) the following: Define key metrics and conduct analysis based on the desired outcomes from various production processes and roles Develop crisp intuitive dashboards that provide meaningful information Build data models using appropriate statistical methods and tools to deliver measurable insights Work with various partners who are placed in multiple global locations to provide or seek support Drive daily/weekly and monthly operations performance reviews as needed Plan and execute projects in a timely fashion meeting the business partner requirements Work closely with data engineering and BI teams to help them understand the requirements and understand their challenges.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Statistics