Software Engineer UI
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so, Apple's Global Business Intelligence (GBI) team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to build Web based and Mobile applications on scalable and resilient highly distributed systems that power apple's analytics platform. Apple's Enterprise Data warehouse landscape caters to a wide variety of real-time, near real-time and batch analytical solutions. These solutions are integral part of business functions like Sales, Operations, Finance, AppleCare, Marketing and Internet Services, enabling business drivers to make critical decisions. We leverage a diverse technology stacks for Interactive UI, Services, Database layers and beyond. We seek a UI Software Engineer who is able to think outside of the box and come up with solutions quickly to help business in making time sensitive decisions, has strong communication and analytical skills, always drives for excellence and self motivated.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in UI design, development for both Web bases and Mobile platforms
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development and build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
As Software Engineer - UI you will design and develop new generation web and mobile solutions for Data Analytics. - Responsible for end to end development - data pipeline to data consumption - Work with global teams on developing mobile based solutions using iOS Swift - Translate complex business requirements to user friendly UI dashboards - Develop products and self-service tools to enable business to perform reporting and analytics - Mentor and coach new members of the team and help building a strong and cohesive engineering team
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 4+ years of experience in data engineering field.