Social Media Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital team is looking for an outstanding social media analyst who is interested in crafting, developing and identifying social analytics solutions that have direct and measurable impact to AppleCare Digital support operations. AppleCare has a tremendous amount of social media data, and we have just begun the exploration in the areas of Social Media Analytics vis-a-vis sentiment analysis, contextual data mining, social listening and data annotation for Apple products. The person in this position will work with the digital readiness team and other digital business leaders to help identify viable analytical opportunities and then implement an end-to-end analytical solution. The role requires both a broad knowledge of Social data, social media platforms and data tools. The job is located in Bangalore, India
- Experience in annotating and analysing social media content and identifying key trends across various social media channels like Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Experience in working on analytical solutions that monitor social media channels
- Hands-on experience in writing queries to fetch social media data from third-party tools like Sprinklr, Talkwalker, Brandwatch, etc.
- Good knowledge of Excel and SQL, and the ability to learn additional tools/platforms (when required)
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability and comfort in working independently and making key decisions on projects
- Analyse large datasets to glean meaningful insights - Build standard Social Media KPI reports and also work on ad-hoc reports that focuses on emerging social media topics - Working very closely with the Machine Learning team to build scalable social media analytics solution - Present results of analysis to the team and leadership across Apple
Education & Experience
- MBA in Digital marketing or Business analytics or - B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S. in related field with 2+ years experience in the area of Social media analytics