Social Media Data Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital team is looking for an outstanding social media data analyst who is interested in crafting, developing and identifying social analytics solutions that have direct and measurable impact to AppleCare Digital support operations. AppleCare has a tremendous amount of social media data, and we have just begun the exploration in the areas of Social Media Analytics vis-a-vis sentiment analysis, contextual data mining, social listening and data annotation for Apple products. The person in this position will work with the digital readiness team and other digital business leaders to help identify viable analytical opportunities and then implement an end-to-end analytical solution. The role requires both a broad knowledge of social data, social media platforms and analytics tools & techniques. The job is located in Bangalore, India
- Experience in monitoring social media content and identifying key trends across various social media channels like Twitter, Facebook etc.
- At least 4 years hands-on experience with data visualization, data mining, analytics, reporting out metrics in the ares of social media or related field.
- Hands-on experience in writing queries to fetch social media data from third-party API’s like Sprinklr, Talkwalker, Brandwatch, etc.
- Proficiency with SQL for data analysis; ability to write queries and understanding of database concepts. Exposure to Teradata or mySQL
- Proficiency in building Tableau dashboards for larger data sets
- Exposure to NLP concepts in the social space is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Mine data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points - Design, create and deliver data reports and building Tableau dashboards. - Build standard Social Media meaningful metric reports and also work on ad-hoc reports that focuses on emerging social media topics - Working very closely with the Machine Learning team to build scalable social media analytics solution - Develop and maintain clear, concise reporting on social KPIs
Education & Experience
MBA in Digital marketing or Business Analytics or B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S. in related field with 4+ years experience in the area of Social media analytics