Pre-silicon System Verification Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and be part of a best-in-class team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple! The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product!
- 5 - 8 years of experience in IP and SOC Verification
- We are looking for candidates with expert knowledge in SOC Verification
- Verification of models at IP & SoC level, Development of IP/Subsystem/SoC
- Verification and Coverage plans.
- Drive validation strategy, build test plans for module/SOC validation.
- Developing C based tests and executing these on Virtual Platform/FPGA/other emulation platforms.
- Good understanding SystemC and should have excellent debuting skills to root cause the issue.
- SW bring up expertise and first level support to SW/FW teams during bring up.
- Familiar with code coverage tools, writing bare metal test cases, interaction with HW teams and publish regular status.
- Excellent debug and problem solving skill. - Experience in validating SOC ARM CPUs, Cache Coherency, Power management, Security, Boot/Reset, Trace & Debug flows and Memory controllers. - Knowledge of Industry standard protocols – PCIE gen 3/4/5, USB, LPDDR/DDR 3/4 - Knowledge/debug with various bus protocols. Ex: AHB, APB, AXI - Experience with SystemC and Verilog. - Strong background in scripting – PERL, TCL, Python. - System (hardware and software) debug skills - Understanding of software and/or hardware validation techniques - Solid understanding of system and processor architecture, and the interaction of computer hardware with software
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree