Program Manager, Operations and Supply Chain (WW Business Process Re-Engineering)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We seek a Program Manager, WW Business Process Re-Engineering, who will work with a globally dispersed cross- functional team to lead programs to solve complex business problems. You will oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and provide oversight of a global portfolio of projects.
- 10-15 years of global SCM/execution experience across multiple industry sectors, with High Tech strongly preferred.
- Broad supply chain management/execution exposure with expertise in the following areas which include Order Management, Fulfilment, Logistics, Procurement or Supply Chain Operations
- Experience driving supply chain process improvement or advanced planning system implementation projects is desired
- Working Knowledge of SAP/ERP for supply chain optimisation is preferred.
- Worked on different A2A and B2B integration with internal and external partners
- Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions, gather requirements, design future-state Business processes and systems.
- Knowledge of key Supply Chain critical metrics to measure the process effectiveness and business outcome.
- Excellent communication across project and management teams along with cue for attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage timelines, ambiguity and change
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness. Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of industry best practices, third-party providers, and technologies
We seek a Program Manager who can contribute as domain specialist in BPR on SAP focussed solutions. We look forward to your ability to consult across projects including those not directly owned, and give feedback on where solution designs may not be making the best use of standard SAP capabilities and functionality. - Design key multi-functional solutions to improve customer experience in the most efficient way. - Partner with the Business Operations and Apple's IT organization and/or with external Partner teams to ensure that the business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions - Manage change and implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach - Building Internal and external expertise driving best practice and innovation. - Situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required. Masters' degree (MS/MBA) in the field of Supply Chain, Operations or Logistics Any relevant certifications related to APICS is nice to have. Project Management certifications is a plus