UAT/Test Project Manager, WW Business Process Re-Engineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Test Execution UAT PM to join our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group to support planning, scheduling, coordinating, and executing tests for projects in WW Operations organization. As the Test execution PM, you will work with a globally dispersed multi-functional team to lead the successful release of new capabilities and enhancements throughout the SDLC.
- Strong understanding of supply chain operations processes
- Well versed in multiple styles of Release & Change processes including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Iterative
- Minimum 5-7 years for leading and executing UATs for complex, highly integrated projects
- Proven understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions to gather lessons learned from implementation with business and BPR, and Information Technology group (IS&T)
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others and an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Strong level of customer focus and attention to details
- High level of professionalism, energy and prioritization
- Problem solving skills
This role will be part of our BPR team focusing on improving Business Processes across the Apple Business. We seek a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-moving environment and will have experience with agile method of working. We look forward to your ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements across multiple regions and ensure full coverage of test scenarios and be able to identify key integration points with other projects. - Facilitate successful release of system enhancements / new functionalities from Development to Production through effective testing. - Create Release processes and documentation to minimize customer impact during changes - Management of end to end UAT activities including test process management, team coordination and communication - Lead multi-functional team to support each Release project testing and post Release/Change review and coach other PMs - Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable - Develop test plans, facilitate creation of test cases, and test scripts on multiple projects of varying size - Create &maintain the test data for UAT scripts. - Create, maintain and report UAT metrics including SLAs and KPIs - Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process - Coordinate smoke testing. Coordinate environment planning and PROD refreshes; review master data flows - Facilitate triage calls and drive issues to resolution with IS&T and business partners to get closure on open issues during UAT - Create and maintain overall UAT knowledge repository for the BPR team - Provide UAT best practices and templates. Incorporate lessons learned to improve test planning and execution - Influence teams to make right decisions on Go/No go exit criteria based on UAT performance and risk mitigation. - Stitch across the different functionality and create regression test scenarios. - Coordinate Post launch lessons learned and feedback into PMO. - Execute OEM, DC, and Reseller testing processes for onboarding new suppliers for EDI, API, flatfiles and operations processes for inventory management and pick, pack, and ship processes.
Education & Experience
7-10 years experience in leading large global technical projects Bachelor’s degree PMI/PMP certification preferred Preferred certifications in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana.
- Exceptional project management skills with attention to detail, and ability to influence and collaborate horizontally and vertically
- Experience working on projects for teams based globally
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and multi tasking