Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET Data
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple’s Advertising Platforms is seeking experienced Software Engineers in Test to demonstrate the latest technologies that enable promotion and monetization for publishers through advertising in Apple News, and iOS app developers through Search Ads in the App Store, this high performing team is focused on crafting and implementing engineering solutions that are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while vigilantly protecting user privacy. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it
- 5+ years experience testing highly available, low latency, web-scale, distributed systems.
- Real passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs.
- Excellent knowledge of Software development lifecycle, testing Methodologies, QA terminology, processes, and tools.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing. Experience working closely with operational teams on deployment, monitoring, and management concerns.
- Experience in QA for highly scalable, distributed and high performance platforms.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Self-motivated, results oriented and deadline driven.
- Proficient in core Java programming.
- Experience with automation (any/all levels: API, UI, System Level) using automation frameworks and tools, such as TestNG, JUnit and Selenium.
- Experience with application servers, such as Tomcat, web technologies, such as Spring, JSP and HTTP and Continuous Integration/Delivery Systems.
- Experience with Git, Gradle, Docker, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra, Hadoop highly desirable.
- Prior experience in the internet advertising industry is a huge plus.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for validation of features for large-scale, web-based, distributed systems. - These features will be developed at fast pace using Agile methodologies in Continuous Integration/Delivery environment. You will also design and develop test automation frameworks and tools to ensure high quality of work. - This job also expects you to Improve existing system’s performance, reliability, scalability and resilience. You will get a chance to work with multi-functional teams to deliver large set of features that span across various groups in Apple
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline will be preferred. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.