Project Manager (S/4 Hana) - WW Operations Business Process Re-engineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group to support the S/4 Hana transformation for the Worldwide Operations organization. Are you a strategic thinker who excels at tactical execution? Do you love to solve problems and have an uncanny knack for process optimization and transformation? As part of our Worldwide Operations BPR group, we seek your expertise in implementing strategies, tools and processes that enable the business to grow, increase efficiencies, and drive innovation while improving customer experience. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or the transformation of business processes to support a constantly evolving supply chain. You will be delivering key initiatives that support a broad, cohesive operations supply chain strategy.
- 10+ years experience with Operations and various Supply Chain functions (Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Deliver, Inventory management, Forecasting, and Reverse Logistics
- Led projects in transformation for SAP S/4 Hana for Quote to Cash, P2P, Make to Build, Supply Chain Enablement, Customer / Vendor / Material Master, Security and roles, etc.
- Experience in driving process improvement projects
- Prior experience in SDLC project management and analysis including scoping / timeline management, documenting use cases, process flows/swim lane diagrams, requirements (BRD) etc, UAT, managing change etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- Experience with working on Agile and waterfall project methodology
- Has lead efforts in Solutions design that is scalable, stable, and efficient with a focus on customer / business voice.
- Project Management methodologies (Agile, waterfall, scrum)
- Project management tools
The Project Manager works closely with the business teams to become functional leaders in key supply chain processes and related solutions needs. This includes multi-functional processes for enabling OEM onboarding, Distribution Centers, Logistics Carriers, Forecasting and Planning processes, Inventory Management, Order management including allocation, optimization and fulfillment, Reverse logistics, Manufacturing setup and management include FAI, Quality & defect management, Recall processes for quality excursion, Product Life cycle management, Engineering BOM management, and Part setup processes. - Understanding and analyzing the business problems at the root and not just solving for the symptom is critical to the success of this role. You will focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through process analysis. Use cases, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions. - Lead technology projects through the full SDLC - from mobilization to problem definition, scoping, requirements, design, business readiness, testing and implementation. - Primary focus will be projects related to S/4 Hana supply chain transformation. - Work with functional teams and business partners to remove barriers and get results, without compromising the overall quality of the end result. - Engage with leadership, business partners, and engineering teams to develop a project timeline, key achievements, and a communication plan. - Prepare the business for the change: Ensuring from the very start of the project, there is a change plan in place. - Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. MBA degree preferred. Preferred: PMP, Six Sigma and APICS certification Preferred certifications in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana.