Software Localisation Quality Engineer - Hindi
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The India Localisation Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans to qualify a variety of software products for our international customers. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our diverse, multicultural team:
- Native Hindi speaker
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details. Excellent team player.
- Self driven, with the flexibility to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to improve it.
- Experience in software localisation
- Experience in developing Apple software using Xcode
- Knowledge of scripting
- Performing manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items. - Reporting issues found by using internal tools, and providing pertinent information and suggestions and driving resolution of issues. - Analysing international functionality issues. - Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions. - Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, software engineering teams, translators and project managers to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.