Project Manager - S4 Hana
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As the Senior Program Manager, WW Business Process Re-Engineering based in India, you will work with a globally dispersed cross- functional team to lead resources, prepare appropriate documentation based on the project size, delegate tasks to team members, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk, monitor the change readiness of the business as well as conduct post implementation audit reviews. You will oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and provide oversight of a global portfolio of projects.
- 10-15 years of global supply chain management/execution experience across multiple industry sectors, with High Tech strongly preferred.
- Broad supply chain management/execution exposure with expertise in the following areas which include Master Data, Order Management, Fulfilment, Logistics and Procurement.
- Experience across a range of SAP/ERP modules and solutions, with the ability to bring architectural expertise to bear in critically reviewing solution design decisions and choices.
- Working Knowledge of different A2A and B2B integration with internal and external partners
- Extensive knowledge of different Data Formats used for Business Integration. EDI (EDIFACT, X12, Rosettanett or proprietary) API (JSON or XML)
- Experience working with external partners, including co-manufacturing and distributors in implementing the data share requirements, IT systems and data pipelines to support the business
- Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks.
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
- Proficient at handling multiple projects simultaneously in a global company.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles. Proficient in business process flow diagramming.
- Excellent communication across project and management teams.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness. Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solution. Literacy with MS Word, MS Excel, and basic project planning tools.
- Prior consulting experience with Big 4 Consulting Firms is desirable, but not required.
This role will be part of the BPR team focusing on improving Business Processes across the Apple Business. This position requires this person to work with senior management and global teams to define processes and system roadmaps and drive improvements of the organization. You will be expected to play a key role in bridging business needs and business processes into the solution space concentrating around SAP. This will include the need to be able to advise on significant transformation initiatives such as S3 to R4 and how to exploit business value from such a technical change. This effort is directly linked to our product strategy and needs to be forward-looking. Understanding future strategies and directions to anticipate needs Building Internal and external expertise driving best practice and innovation Situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems Gap analysis of as-is vs. to-be Proposing and driving new solutions that may be implemented WW or addressing regional processes Develop metrics such as cost savings, user acceptance, business impact, e.g. Apply analytical skills to help rationalize and inspire change
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, CIS/MIS, or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA / MS preferred; focus on Operations management/supply chain management is a plus.
- Serve as domain expert in BPR on SAP focussed solutions. Be able to consult across projects including those not directly owned, and give feedback on where solution designs may not be making the best use of standard SAP capabilities and functionality.
- Partners with key cross-functional partners to solicit customer and associate feedback to identify program improvement opportunities for implementation
- Act as a liaison between the business teams and IS&T (Information Systems and Technology or Apple's IT organization) and/or Partner IT teams to ensure that the business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions
- Drives the design, development, implementation and management of solutions for internal customers
- Work with business leads to define and manage business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term divisional strategies
- Manage change. Implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach
- Manage complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success
- Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements and design specifications 10. Facilitate project-related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work
- Assess current and develop and implement future business processes. Apply analytical skills to rationalize change
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management and senior- executive teams