AppleCare Sales Business Development Manager - IMMEA
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Business Development Manager creates partnerships with Resellers/Retailers and Carriers, across our consumer, enterprise and education channels, formulating strategies to deliver revenue growth with AppleCare agreement sales and parts sales. You will work with a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring and executing partnerships, and driving pivotal initiatives to grow our AppleCare Services business. As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for aligning projects and programs across multiple divisions to ensure execution of the sales strategies and programs in your dedicated countries. The region for this role is IMMEA and will require substantial travel.
- Experience: 10+ years of commercial deal development and sales execution experience in insurance services/warranty business or consumer electronics business.
- Deep knowledge of the retailer, reseller and wireless channels in the IMMEA region in order to build a successful sales strategy within the dedicated region. Strong comprehension of the B2C and B2B service business and go-to-market strategies for extended service and support agreements.
- Successful sales track record with large Retail and Carriers partners in IMMEA.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills with experience navigating complex sales situations.
- C-level proof: high level of exposure in dealing with C-level within Apple and at the Partner account level.
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record. A strong command of business and financial modelling is imperative to success in this role.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong networking ability.
- You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs in your dedicated region.
- Extensive experience in working autonomously to surpass targets and drive the commercial success of a business.
- You work creatively and independently to find ways to resolve highly complex challenges.
- You are confident in making recommendations and are decisive when pursuing new courses of action.
- Strong attention to detail.
- As an AppleCare Sales BDM you are responsible for developing the business within the dedicated region (IMMEA). The key tasks involve: - Owning regional sales results in dedicated number of countries. Builds and executes tactical activities with the team-members to achieve regional/country targets. - Developing and executing strategic country and account plans and defines the go to market approach per country. Regular reporting about the key achievements in business reviews. - Executing tactical performance programs with the partners to achieve the quarterly/yearly accounts and country targets. - Business development for Enterprise and SMB accounts, closely working with Enterprise and Education teams both at EMEIA central and local level - Account management of the pre-defined key accounts in the dedicated countries. Drives weekly customer engagement and implementation of the account plans. Is responsible for the relationship with the local (in Country) team of the insurers. - Internal Relationships/Collaboration - maintaining significant contacts with various internal partners in an effort to achieve results. They include besides the Apple Care teams (Sales Support, Field Service Teams, Sales Development teams) especially the finished goods Country Leadership team (Consumer/Carrier leads) + Account Execs for the selected key accounts in the country. - Inspire/educate the finished goods country teams to offer AppleCare products. - Negotiation Lead - accountable for the AppleCare Service contract negotiation with Retail/Carriers/Enterprise accounts and Insurers in dedicated regions/countries.
Education & Experience
BBA / MBA preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.