Product Manager - Display Advertising
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple News is home to the world’s best editorial from top news organizations and indie publishers alike. Apple’s Ad Platforms teams helps publishers earn revenue from advertising by providing creative ad products and tools that grow their businesses. We are looking for a product manager who is knowledgeable and an authority in display advertising to craft, develop and refine business and product requirements across key initiatives on the ad platform. You’ll be the hands-on leader, defining the business case, participating in and informing design discussions, and driving execution of product features, bringing them to market. Furthermore you will have a key role in crafting the product road map. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. This team ensures our technology enables Apple to deliver the best advertising experiences in the world. You’ll bring a blend of business and technical savvy to the role, and your executional expertise will enable you to turn vision into reality. The right person for this role is an outstanding leader and effective communicator with shown success in bring products to market.
- Experience and knowledge of display advertising technologies and strategies.
- Validated ability to establish rapport, credibility and influencing others to get results across a large matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work efficiently and collaboratively with a wide variety of professionals
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively balance multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change.
- Real passion for technology and media, and the skills to effectively communicate that passion.
- Sharp problem solving skills and experience working in dynamic, visionary environments.
- Experience launching new benefits/features/products.
- Independent and self-sufficient, able to excel within autonomy and ambiguity.
- Ability to influence leadership on key decisions.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and planning skills; known for proven success building consensus for a creative and ambitious vision.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions
- We are looking fr Intelligent self starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record.
- Strong quantitative and decision-making skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure.
- Ability to remain highly composed in a fast paced environment with challenging priorities.
- Demonstrated success of leading high performance teams in a highly networked, global organization
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of multi-functional and global colleagues
- Excellent customer experience intuition; proven success in building creative and user-friendly, customer-facing campaigns.
- Proven record working cross-functionally across numerous organizations (i.e. Product, Partner Development, Business Operations, Support and Engineering, global product teams).
- Receptive to feedback, and enthusiastic to compile it from all partners.
- Eager to partner with internal teams across Apple to help deliver comprehensive insights.
- Strong leadership skills working with larger teams on ensuring objectives are clear and timelines are met.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience.
Take part in developing mid and long term vision for display ad experience and strategy, in collaboration with internal and external partners. Partner with key collaborators in Apple to align vision to an executable product. Drive key insights observations, and innovation by partnering with our data platforms. Research and define the future of the display advertising experience on mobile devices as it relates to a content publishing environment, taking into consideration Apple’s integrated hardware/software ecosystem and clear position on user privacy. Stay ahead of market innovation & competition, as well as key performance indicators from the Apple News app, and stay in tune with changing customer needs to be able to adapt products to an evolving landscape. Be passionately focused on the end user experience. Ensure customer needs are reflected in product strategy. Initiate and maintain key channel relationships for confidential product exploration. Develop clear user personas and detailed use cases to help solidify product definition.Ensure alignment to corporate policies and ensure the Apple experience is represented in the Apple News advertising experience. Evangelize the user experience and bring key insights around usage, interaction and engagement to internal and external partners.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, advertising, computer science, economics, mathematics, or a related field. MBA a plus. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.