Rich Media Production Specialist
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources. Every year we serve billions of customers across many different countries in different languages across the world. In our vision to deliver world class digital support it is crucial to ensure the content we build for our customers is of high quality and accuracy. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality images, GIFs, and videos as part of the Rich Media Production Team. The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- - At least 5 years hands-on experience in image editing, image manipulation, graphic designing, video editing, etc.
- - Expertise on Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.
- - High level of attention to detail and familiarity with product specifications and expectations
- - Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to investigate deeper and find possible solutions
- - Strong knowledge and understanding of Apple products and software is a must.
- - Keen interest in the latest Apple software offerings, including iOS 12, watchOS 5, and macOS
- - Good communication and collaboration skills
- - High energy and highly motivated, with the zeal to work independently as well in teams
- - Willingness to learn, and ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- - Self-starting personality willing to find the right answer without relying on others
Produce high quality images, videos and GIFs as per defined standards and guidelines Edit, retouch and package the final images, videos and GIFs using Adobe software Learn and deepen expertise on Apple software, UI, and navigation screens Meet individual goals by adhering to delivery timelines and set targets Work in strong collaboration with other production artists to achieve team goals Analyse and understand feedback from partners, and incorporate findings in subsequent work
Education & Experience
- Graduate in any field - Diploma/Masters in animation, visual effects, graphic designing preferred