Content Operations Specialist
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital team is looking for a smart and passionate person to join our team as a Senior Content Operations Specialist. You will help handle Apple’s product and pricing information across various Digital Support systems. You will also work on a host of projects and be responsible for execution of various processes within Digital Operations. The AppleCare Digital team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources. The team services more than 3 billion customers a year across a broad range of digital platforms. The organization is responsible for all support and service of digital content, web assets, customer tools and apps, communities, analytics, SEO and social media. This role requires working with sensitive data across multiple tools and interaction with partners across various teams. It requires strong planning and co-ordination abilities. It is also critical to have the ability understand the larger ecosystem and build context to be able to identify and flag opportunities for improvement. This role will include the need for you to understand in depth our products, services and technology, as managed internally, as well as how our customers do, and be able to clearly articulate areas of improvement. The team is looking for two Content Operations Specialists. The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Solid understanding of handling content and users in a CMS in Digital World, and an understanding of how an organization manages content
- Experience using taxonomy systems to maintain product categories, attributes, and other metadata.
- Basic experience in working on text editing tools like BBEdit
- Superb organisational proficiency and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner teams
- Strong program or project leadership skills.
- Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience
- Experience in manual data management, content analysis, identifying trends, providing observations, and suggesting improvements
- Experience writing requirements for content projects and tools
- Good communication and social skills with the ability to quickly understand sophisticated processes and communicate them in simple language
- Willingness to learn, and ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Manage all Apple Products and services taxonomy in various Apple Care Digital systems - Manage Apple Care repair pricing information across various systems - Work with readiness team to plan availability of new products in all of Apple Care Digital systems, to ensure consuming applications like Support Website, Support App etc have the product information available on time. - Execute operational tasks related to our knowledge base content, including working on task-oriented details of administration - Understand current taxonomy systems, processes to identify areas of opportunities - Operationalize and manage content taxonomies - Work closely with Content Managers to update and maintain our Knowledge base content - Understand current digital content processes and identify areas of opportunities and explore process automation needs - Propose plans and gain agreement with product owners, knowledge base managers and others on the approach - Detail our content processes and tools as needed, or work with others to document - Ensure content processes are efficient and improve shared and re-usable resources
Education & Experience
- Graduate with 2-8 years in Digital Operations - Knowledge of MS Excel and or Apple Numbers is critical. Should be comfortable using advanced excel skills. - Knowledge of HTML is a huge plus - Knowledge of Apple products - Experience working Adobe Experience Manager