Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. AppleCare Online Support helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to high-value content and helpful resources on https://support.apple.com (https://support.apple.com). Every year we serve billions of customers across many different countries in different languages across the world. In our vision to deliver world class digital support, it is critical to ensure the content we build for our customers is of high quality and accuracy. The Apple Care Digital team is looking for a Web Producer with a passion for customer experience and a proven track record of managing multiple web customer-facing projects in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will work closely with Program Managers and Web Production leads in our Digital Production team to deliver an extraordinary online support experience to our customers worldwide. The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of the Web and Web Production
- Demonstrable ability to execute operational processes on time, with high quality and with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead projects and communicate clearly with partner team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated, engaged and exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in planning, managing, and delivering small to medium-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity, focus on high-quality results and sense of urgency to make things happen
- Ability to adapt quickly in constantly evolving environments, and embrace change
- Excellent teammate with ability to collaborate optimally within and across teams
- Flexible demeanor towards working hours, availability during off hours when needed, to engage with the team in US to support such activities as new product launches or project related work.
- Work closely with Web Production leads to build, update and maintain our web pages - Execute projects led by Digital production team such as, new product launches and quality programs - Perform quality checks on all our web pages - Participate in Business User Acceptance testing - Build/lead website content inventories - Creation and maintenance of process documentations - Understand current digital processes, identify areas of opportunities and explore process automation needs - Develop knowledge of consumer behaviour on the website using available analytics data - Analyse web page traffic, usage, identify trends and patterns to help optimize the customer experience
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years in a digital organization - Experience in Adobe Experience Manager and knowledge of Adobe/Google Analytics - Experience in A/B testing is an advantage - Knowledge of Apple products is a plus