Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is crucial to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for crafting the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a substantial role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success! Apple is growing its reach and we are looking for top talent to help us change the way people work through the adoption of mobile solution, drive extraordinary sales finance processes and business partnering function. This is an opportunity to join Apple's WW Sales Finance team to help build our strategy and execute it globally.
- Proven experience supporting sales team that has seen scale
- Progressive commercial finance experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
- Proven ability to influence and challenge outcomes to get results
- 10-12 years of work experience with strong financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Big picture thinking with inherent curiosity to understand and own the detail
- Dynamic business experience with a focus on reporting and quantitative analysis in a dynamic business environment
- Standout colleague with desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- Experience and knowledge in driving projects (project management) is a plus
- Skilled in ERP software (e.g. SAP), database apps (Access or equivalent), statistical modeling a plus
As an integral part of the team, we are excited to have you on-board and help us with revenue planning, forecasting, retargeting &monitoring with Route To Market/LOB details. We also seek your assistance in supporting business in Market Development Funds & Demand generation investments, ensure they set and selected for ROI maximization. We look forward to your contribution in preparation of India Specific Price List and communicate the Price List to the channel partners. Other responsibilities: - Cost of Sales Control, Benchmarking, productivity & engagement for MDF, CRT & similar systems roll out - Co-ordinate with accounting team to ensure accurate month end accruals and payout - Pro-actively monitor credit limits and ensure no outstanding AR - Channel Profitability - to include in the monthly financials on profitability by Partner - To share best assumption in the quarterly financials on the cost to serve based model - Forward-looking analysis to the lowest level - End-to-End channel claims process to be documented and signed off - Ensure all partner claims are reconciled and communicated quarterly. - Sales Compensation Management - Proactively work on the Callidus to ensure timely commission payout - Review and Update GST & Customs Duty impact - Review the composite tax rate on a quarterly basis - Enhance the reporting system & business intelligence we bring to business partners & Management - Enhance/ automate cost tracking & fine tuning the existing reports - Collaborate actively with the EMEIA FPA team to ensure increased efficiency in CoS forecast and planning preparation in full accuracy - Engage with system projects with close collaboration with SSC (Related to Claims process or similar such areas) - Excellent focus on compliance & Apple policies
Education & Experience
Chartered Accountant / MBA - Finance with 10-12 years of relevant work experience