Senior User Experience Designer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The AppleCare Digital User Experience team is seeking a passionate and accomplished Sr. UX Designer able to build and deliver amazing experiences for our internal customers. You will need to have a consistent record of successfully completing sophisticated design projects involving all stages of the design process — from problem definition and user research to crafting high fidelity mockups and detailed design specifications. This role requires deep collaborating with design leadership, product owners, engineers, and business partners. To succeed, you will need to draw on your significant UX experience, design process expertise, organizational skill, problem solving skill, interpersonal savvy, and communication to deliver top quality designs. Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate their ability to uphold to Apple’s high standards for experience design by presenting relevant accomplishments from their portfolio. The job is located in Bangalore, India
- To gather input from users and partners and using your extensive design thinking and industry experience to help shape project requirements and scope.
- Create design discovery artifacts such as journey maps, site maps, flow diagrams, prototypes and story boards to help communicate the design approach and to gain alignment.
- Develop annotated low, medium, and high fidelity design assets, ensuring you offer multiple concepts to help elicit meaningful feedback.
- Build prototypes for testing and to flesh-out designs and refine interactions.
- Collaborate with researchers to evaluate your designs.
- Build highly detailed design specifications that enable developers to implement the experience.
- Revise and update designs and documentation based on continuing user testing and customer feedback.
- Apply standard methodologies with strong consideration for accessibility, scalability, and ease of maintenance.
Education & Experience
- Advanced degree in design or related field. - Ability to produce clear and engaging data visualizations is a plus. - Deep experience with Apple products - Experience facilitating design thinking workshops or other design discovery methods