Program Manager - AppleCare Digital
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Apple is looking for a world-class Program Manager to join the AC Digital team. AppleCare digital PMs must be fearless organizers and excellent leaders cross-functionally working with multiple teams throughout Apple. A successful candidate will help set strategy, execute on schedule and be responsible for managing/communicating status and issues along the way. The job is located in Bangalore, India
- Experience managing projects with partners across different countries in the Web Applications space is a huge plus.
- Solid grasp of project\program management principles and practices.
- Any project\ program management certification like PMP\Prince etc is a plus.
- Good negotiation skills coupled with high sense of ownership and commitment.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in program and project management experience
- Must have experience in leading large scale, complex projects and ability to define project plans, schedules and drive project execution.
- Lead internal and external cross-functional teams in Product, engineering and validation activities
- Excellent organizational, analytical, leadership skills along with experience working in a matrix organization.
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication with strong collaboration skills and should work independently with functional /program teams within the organization.
- Experience in project planing, resource management, risk assessments, quality assurance, and continuous improvement processes.
- Strong social and verbal/written/presentational skills required
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/Engineering issues in clear, crisp and in layman terms to business
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating priorities, communications and initiatives
- Must be motivated and results oriented creative thinker
- Develop and maintain data pipelines, architectures, and improve data reliability, efficiency and quality. - Direct responsibility for the execution of the program as per defined KPI targets on metric, delivery and quality and direct authority over the project(s) assigned. - Deeply dedicated, intelligent and hard-working individual to maintain and exceed the high expectations at Apple. - Present regular or communicate updates to Engineering, Business and executive leadership team - Act as a glue holding product, production support, development, QE, UAT, business teams together. - Handle NPI related activities and contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering or Equivalent - 8 -12+ years of relevant industry experience - Masters in Management or Engineering preferred.