App Store Business Lead - India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sales and Business Development
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate leader to join us and lead App Store business relationships with developers based in India. You should have a real passion for technology and experience in handling relationships. We are seeking a highly qualified business leader to lead the App Store Business for India. A key member of Services leadership in India, you will be driving the vision for growth for App Store and corresponding developer businesses in the country.
- At least 15 years of experience in consumer tech, management consulting, corporate strategy roles delivering business growth in digital world.
- Strong understanding of consumer tech landscape, subscription economics in the region with deep passion for mobile technology.
- Relevant industry experience in business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile apps landscape, relevant third party products, and industry trends would be a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, ability to influence senior leaders through story telling.
- Strong analytical focus and use of metrics to make informed decisions.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- You should have a track record of developing outstanding presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time.
- Build and lead relationships with developers and partners - Work closely with multi-functional groups within Apple to help developers be successful. - Use metrics and methodologies to develop deep expertise in the App Store’s business and functionality to provide well-informed guidance to developers. - Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key potential relationships. - Champion new developers to the editorial team for editorial and marketing support. Use developer feedback and analysis to recommend improvements. - Help developers to define new usage, user experience and business models. - Help our customers to find the greatest apps and games!
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.